Construction, Special Events and Roadwork in London
Have you recently encountered a road disruption you’d like to know more about? Residents and road users are encouraged to use the interactive map on Renew London to find current information about construction projects and other city-wide road work impacting you.
How it works:
- Click the orange button below or visit london.ca/roadwork
- Save this website on your computer of mobile device for easy access
- Search your street name
- Click on a road impact or use the filtering tools to look up a specific project type
Once you’ve selected a road impact, you will find:
- Project start and end dates
- Contact information
- Construction updates
- Notes related to pedestrian, motorist and cyclist and transit user impacts
- Links to construction notices, project-specific websites and more
Real-Time Navigation Assistance
Waze is a hands free traffic and navigation app powered by the world’s largest community of drivers. Through this tool, the City of London provides Wazers with real-time road information related to road construction and road closures. Download the app to find the best barrier-free route every time you leave your house by clicking the button below or visiting waze.com.