The official website of the City of London300 Dufferin Avenue519-661-CITY (2489)3-1-1 (within London)

Family Support


If you are an Ontario Works participant who may be entitled to child and/or spousal support, contact your Caseworker for a list of community resources that may assist you in searching for the absent payor, obtaining an agreement or court order and/or increasing your current level of support payments.  



Last modified: