The Seniors' Satellites were created by the City of London. City staff and volunteers manage and operate the satellites. Various community partners may offer supplementary programming, or donate space.
To date, 8 satellites are available to older adults, serving the Argyle, Central London, Westmount, North London, Westminster and Pond Mills communities. With over 550 members, the satellites prove to be a success throughout London, providing a place where those aged 55 & over can get fit, relax, meet new friends, have fun and volunteer, all within close proximity to their homes.
Click here for more information about the satellite in your neighbourhood:
- Argyle Seniors' Satellite, 2016 Dundas St.
- Beacock Seniors' Satellite, 1280 Huron St.
- Berkshire Seniors' Satellite, 500 Berkshire Dr.
- Boyle Seniors' Satellite, 530 Charlotte St. (near Quebec & Dundas Sts)
- Chalmers Seniors' Satellite, 342 Pond Mills Rd.
- Trinity Seniors' Satellite, 76 Doulton St. (at Hale St.)
- Westminster Seniors' Satellite, 1190 Southdale Rd. E.
- New Satellite! Medway Seniors' Satellite, 119 Sherwood Forest Square
Join Senior Satellites and Third Age Out Reach for a FREE event. Hear from experts about downsizing, de-cluttering, and financial and legal planning.
Saturday, March 7, 2020
10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Kiwanis Senior Centre, 78 Riverside Drive
To register, call Third Age Outreach at 519-661-1621.