All residents are assessed by our in-house Registered Dietitian who assists in developing a plan of care along with the resident, their family and our dedicated multidisciplinary team members.
The assessment is based on individual nutritional requirements that include:
- Individual nutritional needs
- Therapeutic Special Diets
- Dietary Supplements
- Food & Fluid Preferences
Our Registered Dietitian and Food Service Management team are available to answer all of your nutrition related questions and concerns.
Our residents can expect to enjoy nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen by our experienced certified cooks & dietary staff
Menus rotate regularly to reflect the seasons and are based on Canada’s Food Guide, Ministry standards and input from our residents.
- Holiday and themed meals/snacks are offered.
- Seasonal barbeques add variety to our 4 week menu cycle.
- Daily & weekly menus are posted outside dining areas
- Sample plates are shown to provide you with a meal choice
- Snacks are offered between meals and in the evening
All food is prepared and distributed using safe food practices established by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Standards and the Middlesex London Public Health Unit.
As a resident, you have the opportunity to provide input to the menu during our Food Committee meetings each month.
Breakfast - 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Lunch - 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Dinner – 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Families are welcome to join loved ones for meals for a minimum fee. Please see our monthly resident newsletter for more information.