|Hours of Operation|
1221 Sandford Street City Map
London ON N5V 2J8
519-661-CITY (2489) ext 5673
The Stronach Community Recreation Centre is your Northeast London Community Connection! Stronach is a multi-purpose facility that offers a variety of rental and programming opportunities. In addition, there are two ice pads (which serve as floor pads in the summer), a large outdoor pool with waterslide (open seasonally), five baseball diamonds and a district level skateboard park.
Stronach also features one large meeting room, capable of being divided into two smaller rooms. This meeting room comes outfitted with a variety of amenities including a kitchenette, and can be rented to hold meetings, showers, birthdays, registration sessions and more!
Programming offered at Stronach ranges from drop-in ice skating and drop-in gym time to structured programs including dance, sports, exercise, cooking and art programs for children, teens, adults, and older adults. Stronach truly offers something for everyone. We look forward to serving you.
- 5 Baseball diamonds
- Outdoor pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum capacity of 75 people.
- Room can be divided into two separate rooms (A side and B side) with a sliding dividing door.
- Divided rooms are equally 20 x 40 ft.
- A side includes kitchenette. B side includes sink only.
- Large meeting room or Room A includes: 1 drop down media screen, electrical hook-up.
Blackout blinds and a hidden projector screen and projector.
- Video screen
- White/chalk board
- Tables and chairs
- NCAA standard size court 94' x 50' and 21' high ceiling.
- Hardwood sprung floor
- Electronic scoreboard
- Sound system
- Divides in half with a canvas curtain
- Maximum capacity of 300 people (standing)
- Basketball: 1 full court, 2 half courts, 4 practice nets, 2 full court nets
- Badminton: 4 courts
- Volleyball: 1 full court, 2 half courts
- Soccer: 2 indoor soccer nets available
- Indoor Baseball Batting Cage
- Floor hockey nets
- Badminton nets
- Volleyball net
*The City of London is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items. Please secure your items and leave valuables at home.