1345 Cheapside Street City Map
London, ON N5V 3N9
The North London Optimist Community Centre is a multi-use sports and recreation centre offering many of London's unique indoor sports facilities and activities; including the City of London's only roller skating program, indoor tennis courts, and squash courts.
Besides offering exceptional indoor racquets facilities (for which are available to be rented by both members and non-members), NLOCC is proud to offer multiple clean and spacious meeting rooms with kitchenettes which are available for rental, and a large arena style gymnasium ideal for indoor soccer, roller skating, ball hockey, inline hockey and more. NLOCC offers a variety of programs including drop-in roller skating sessions. NLOCC is proud to be home to the Huff'N'Puff Senior Fitness Association and the North London Optimist Club. We welcome private functions such as bridal and baby showers, registration sessions, staff meetings, and birthday parties.
- Accessible ground level entrance
- Free parking
- Two, large lower level multi-purpose rooms with shared kitchenette
- One, large upper level multi-media meeting room with kitchenette
- Audio visual equipment
- Data video projector
- DVD/video player
- Sound system
- Video screen
- White board
- Tables and chairs
- Gym is suited to indoor soccer, lacrosse, in-line or ball hockey and roller skating
- Badminton nets
- Floor hockey nets
- Volleyball nets
- Electronic scoreboard
- Alcohol is not permitted in the facility
- There are 3 indoor tennis courts available for rental on a drop-in or pre-booked basis
- Courts are booked for a minimum of 1 hour, on the 1/2 hour. Membership to book our courts is not required, however, membership benefits include the ability to book 7 days in advance (rather than 48 hours for non-members) and a 20% discount off court rates.
What are the Tennis Fees?
*All prices include HST
|Type||Prime Time||Non-Prime||Same Day Rate|
What are the Membership Fees?
- There are 2 indoor squash courts available for rental on a drop-in, or pre-booked basis
- Courts are booked for 40 minute session
- Membership to book our courts is not required, however, membership benefits include the ability to book 7 days in advance rather than 48 hours for non-members and 20% discount off court rates throughout the day
What are the Squash Court Fees? (per 40 minutes)
Monday to Friday 5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday 8:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. / 9:30 - 10:30 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. / 4:30 - 10:30 p.m.
How much is a Squash membership?
You are welcome to bring your own roller or in-line skates, however, they are subject to inspection to ensure they will not damage our floor.
- CSA approved helmets are required for children under 18 years old.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wrist guards are strongly recommended.
- Admission to the building will begin 15 minutes prior to start of program.
- Admission will be limited to a maximum of 300 skaters per session.
- Patrons are advised to provide their own locks for lockers, as the Centre does not provide these.
- Patrons are advised that the Centre does not make change for concessions, vending, etc.
- No loose items such as purses, hats, bandanas, personal music devices, glow sticks, cameras, food and/or drink on the floor at any time.
- Strollers, buggies, skating aids and chairs are not permitted on the floor.
Participants under 18 years must supply their own CSA approved helmet.
What are the Roller Skating Hours?
Wednesdays - 7:30 - 10:30 p.m. - Adult Only Skate (18+)
Saturdays - 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Sundays - 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
What are the Roller Skating Fees?
Adult (18+) $7.25
Roller Skate Rental $3.75/pair
10 Skate Pass - Child - $45.20
10 Skate Pass - Adult - $65.54
Card Programs at North London Optimist Community Centre
* Beginning December 5th, Wednesday Euchre will be held at Stronach Community Centre, 1221 Sandford St.
*The City of London is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items. Please secure your items and leave valuables at home.