Located 625 Springbank Drive, is one of London's ideal settings for indoor private functions. Whether you are looking for a picturesque location for your wedding photos, a professional setting for a business seminar, or a unique location to host your event, Civic Garden Complex is a quality location for a successful and memorable day. To complement this beautiful attraction, the Complex is surrounded by gardens with walkways, arbours, ponds, and acres of green space.
- Large entrance foyer, accessible parking, accessible washrooms, retractable screen, 15 round tables, 35 rectangular tables and 125 chairs
Birch Hall (30'w x 50') - Floor Plan
- Sit down function for 80-100 people
- Theatre style seating for 125 people
- Cocktail style functions for 150 people with limited seating.
- Private Functions required to utilize Approved Caterer's List. Fridge, stove, microwave, double sink, hand sink, dishwasher. Work preparation area (Note: all personal items must be removed at the end of the rental).
- Accessible brick patio extending available space and providing outdoor seating options. Note: Gazebo not included as part of rental agreement and it is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Conservatory (1954 Square Feet)
- Free admission to the public Monday - Friday, noon - 3 p.m. (note: hours may vary based on private function bookings).
- London's only large scale conservatory full of exotic plants and trees. For photos only, the conservatory can be rented independently at a reduced cost (booking required; see Facility Rental). The conservatory is pesticide free. Australian Ladybugs are used to control unwanted insect population.
For information please call 519-661-CITY (2489) or email email@example.com.
The Civic Garden Complex is home to the Garden Club of London and the Friends of the London Civic Garden Complex. Annual events taking place at this facility include a Spring Greenhouse Tour organized by the Friends of the London Civic Garden Complex as well as the Garden Club of London Flower Show and Christmas Boutique.