The City of London has reopened some park washrooms and is working quickly to reopen additional washroom facilities.
Public washrooms are now available in the following parks:
- Vauxhall Park
- Springbank West
- Springbank pump house
- Springbank Gardens
- North street in Springbank
- Thames Park
- Greenway Park
- Gibbons Park
- Ivey Park
Washrooms are open between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. daily, with the exception of the facility in Ivey Park, which is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Staff will be cleaning and restocking washrooms twice daily.
Health measures and precautions remain important to stop the spread of COVID-19 in the community. While using public washrooms, please continue to follow these measures:
- Stay two metres away from others using the facility
- Washrooms can only be used by two people at a time
- Sneeze or cough into your sleeve or elbow or cover with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Signs will be added to each of the public washrooms indicating all health measures and precautions in place.