The City of London is now accepting applications to the London Community Grants Program for the 2020 – 2023 funding cycle.
The London Community Grants Program provides more than $2M each year to support not-for-profit agencies in our community. Funding through this program will be aligned with the City of London’s Strategic Plan and will grant funding to community organizations to advance the priorities of the Strategic Plan.
Applications for London Community Grants will be considered under the following categories:
Multi-Year Grants are up to four (4) year agreements 2020 – 2023 with the City of London for community organizations pursuing initiatives in alignment with the City of London’s Strategic Plan.
Innovation and Capital
Innovation and Capital grants are an annual process with $496,000 available for the 2020 application process.
Innovation grants are provided to new, emerging organizations and/or initiatives that engage in dynamic community partnerships, innovative improvements to service delivery and system collaboration, and/or generate new ideas.
Capital grants are provided for projects involving construction or purchase of physical assets, including, but not limited to, land, building and associated renovation costs.
- Attend one of the community information sessions:
- Monday May 13th at North London Optimist Centre from 4 pm – 6 pm
- Tuesday May 14th at North London Optimist Centre from 4 pm – 6 pm
- Wednesday May 22nd at Carling Heights Optimist Community Center from 4 pm – 6 pm
- Review related documents:
- Register using the online portal
*Note: If you have created an online portal for previous London Community Grants applications please login here.
- Contact City staff at 519-661-5336 or email@example.com with any questions
Application deadline is June 24, 2019 at 4:30 pm
All questions about the London Community Grants Program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.