The official website of the City of London300 Dufferin Avenue519-661-CITY (2489)3-1-1 (within London)

Marriage Services

gold wedding band casting heart shadow on open book page

Step 1: Apply for a marriage licence. Obtain a marriage licence at one of two City ClerkStep 2: Plan your wedding ceremony. Prepare for the day of your ceremony.Step 3: Obtain a Marriage Certificate - How to change your name and order a marriage certificate






Last modified: