London is a city full of promise and possibility.
Perhaps at no other time in recent memory have we had the opportunity and challenge to re-imagine and reinvigorate our local economy, enhance our cultural amenities, improve our sustainable infrastructure, green The Forest City and nurture a vibrant and diverse community.
Council’s Strategic Plan sets out the five results that contribute to the high quality of life in London. Tied back to each of the five results, the City has focused on several important projects: the Investment and Economic Prosperity Committee is determined to find worthy projects to create immediate and sustainable jobs; ReThink London, a year-long conversation with Londoners, has set the stage to build our city for the next 20 years and beyond; our Cultural Prosperity Plan will help us understand how a strong cultural sector is vital to our economic wellbeing; and in the spring of 2013 we welcomed the entire world to London as we played host to the World Figure Skating Championships.
City of London employees are a key ingredient in making our city a great place to live, work and do business. Every day, thousands of Londoners benefit from almost 100 City services that are proudly provided by City of London employees. The City’s Senior Leadership Team is proud and committed to working together with City employees to provide Londoners with valued services in an efficient way with an “at your service” attitude.
Senior Leadership Team
- City Manager – Martin Hayward
- Managing Director, Corporate Services and City Solicitor – Barry Card
- Managing Director and City Engineer, CAO, Regional Water Supply, Environmental and Engineering Services and City Engineer – Kelly Scherr
- Managing Director, Parks and Recreation – Bill Coxhead
- Managing Director, Housing, Social Services and Dearness Home – Sandra Datars Bere
- Managing Director, Planning and City Planner – John Fleming
- Managing Director, Corporate Services, City Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer – Anna Lisa Barbon
- Managing Director, Development and Compliance Services and Chief Building Official – George Kotsifas
- Managing Director, Neighbourhood, Children and Fire Services – Lynne Livingstone
- Managing Director, Corporate Services and Chief Human Resources Officer – Veronica McAlea Major