We invite York and Talbot Street residents and business owners to come out to an informal open house to learn more about the Downtown Sewer Separation and how it may impact you.
A brief presentation will be provided at 5:30 p.m. followed by an open house for one-on-one discussions with the project team.
- View the proposed plans
- Get answers to your questions
- Discuss preferred ways to communicate during the construction period
- Discuss impacts to residents, businesses, and transportation routes
- Discuss impacts to your private property (driveway, services, etc.)
- Discuss concerns about property access during construction
- Learn about options to upgrade your private services
- Discuss proposed tree removals
- Discuss requests for special accommodations during construction
This event location is accessible for those with mobility restrictions.