The McCormick Area Secondary Plan is a City-initiated Plan responding to a changing need in the study area. The Secondary Plan will develop a comprehensive framework to direct change in the area and will result in an Official Plan amendment.
The study area covers approximately 35.2 hectares (87 acres) of land within the urban growth boundary of the City of London. The lands are bordered by the Canadian Pacific (CP) Railway to the north, Quebec Street and Burbrook Place to the west, the north side of Dundas Street to the south and Ashland Avenue and McCormick Boulevard along the east.
DRAFT McCormick Area Secondary Plan - October 2015
Community Information Meeting Presentation - November 4, 2015
DRAFT McCormick Area Secondary Plan - November 26, 2015 - Planning and Environment Committee
COUNCIL ADOPTED McCormick Area Secondary Plan - December 8, 2015 - Council
COUNCIL AMENDED McCormick Area Secondary Plan - May 30, 2017 - Council
- Council Resolution relating to the Draft Terms of Reference - August 31, 2009
- Terms of Reference
- Phase1 Final Report - June 2010
- Phase 2 Public Meeting Presentation - Jan 26, 2011
- McCormick Economic Analysis - April 25, 2012
- Economic Analysis Planning and Environment Committee Cover Report - May 7, 2012
- McCormick Area Study - Status Update Report - April 9, 2013