Information needed for you and all family members applying for Ontario Works:
- Date(s) of birth
- Health cards and social insurance numbers
- Address, postal code and telephone number
- Banking information such as account balances and branch details
- Housing information (contact information, lease agreement, mortgage details)
- A list of assets such as your house, car or any investments
- All other sources of income such as child support payments or Canada Pension
- Employment History (past and current employer information, employment details)
Please note: Interpreter services are available upon request.
Press 1 Social Services and Press 1 Ontario Works and Press 3 for intake
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.