Information needed for you and all family members applying for Ontario Works:
- Date(s) of birth
- Health cards and social insurance numbers
- Address, postal code and telephone number
- Banking information such as account balances and branch details
- Housing information (contact information, lease agreement, mortgage details)
- A list of assets such as your house, car or any investments
- All other sources of income such as child support payments or Canada Pension
- Employment History (past and current employer information, employment details)
Please note: Interpreter services are available upon request.
Press 1 Social Services and Press 1 Ontario Works and Press 3 for intake
Hours of Operation
Monday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 pm *Additional availability below
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, September 18 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 25 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 16 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 23 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 30 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Important documents you will need for:
Meeting with an Ontario Works Caseworker
Meeting with a Temporary Care Assistance Caseworker