Requests for Expressions of Interest for Lead Agencies for a Family Centre in Blessed Sacrament Catholic School are now being accepted.
If your organization is interested in being a Lead Agency for the Family Centre in this new location please complete the Expression of Interest.
Please note the following dates and timelines:
- The request for Expressions of Interest will be issued on the City of London website on Monday, April 9th, 2018 under residents/children and youth
- All submissions must be submitted by Friday, May 4th, 2018 at 5pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A panel comprised of 1 Backbone member, 1 member of the London District Catholic School Board and up to 3 members of the FCSS governance committee will review the expressions
- An information session will be held at Blessed Sacrament Catholic School (1063 Oxford St. South) on Tuesday, April 24th, 2018 at 6:00pm
- Withdrawal deadline date of Saturday, May 5th, 2018
- The panel may review your submission and contact you for additional information
- The panel will arrive at a recommendation by Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
- Notification to candidates will take place prior to the Thursday, May 17th, 2018 - FCSS Governance Meeting
- The FCSS governance will consider endorsing the recommended candidate using a consensus decision making process at the Thursday, May 17th, 2018 FCSS Governance meeting
- Anticipated opening date for the Family Centre Blessed Sacrament is Fall 2019
It should be noted that the London District Catholic School Board is also seeking qualified child care operators for an 88 space child care centre to be constructed with the Family Centre at Blessed Sacrament Catholic School. Please visit http://www.ldcsb.ca/ for details on how to identify your interest in operating the child care located at this school.