Requests for Expressions of Interest for Lead Agencies for a Family Centre in the new Northwest London TVDSB School and the new Northeast London TVDSB School are now being accepted.
If your organization is interested in being a Lead Agency for the Family Centres in one or both of the two new locations please complete the Expression of Interest for the appropriate location. If you are interested in being a lead agency (ies) in both locations please submit two expressions.
Please note the following dates and timelines:
- The deadline for the submission of questions to email@example.com is December 16, 2016
- The response to questions is on December 23, 2016
- REOI will close January 20, 2017
- The review panel will review submissions, and may identify opportunities for collaboration to improve services for families. An in person meeting may be requested
- The review panel will arrive at a recommendation by February 10
- Notification to unsuccessful candidates will take place February 13-17 2017
- The review panel will recommend to the FCSS Governance Committee the candidate (s) of choice to seek endorsement on March 9, 2017 The FCSS Governance Committee will have an opportunity to ask questions of the review panel and the applicants.
- FCSS Governance Committee will be required to endorse a candidate using a consensus decision making process on the March 9, 2017 meeting.
- The FCSS’s Governance Committee’s recommended candidate will be submitted to the Thames Valley District School Board for consideration to sign a lease agreement with.
It should be noted that the Thames Valley District School Board is also seeking qualified child care operators for both the Northeast and Northwest sites. Please visit www.tvdsb.on.ca for details on how to submit your interest in operating child care in these schools. All timelines for the TVDSB are congruent with the identification of a lead agency (ies) for the Family Centres