- Only the owner or a trustee for an owner can apply for this program. A trustee must provide verification
- The applicant and dog/cat must reside within the geographic boundaries of London
- Must provide proof that the owner is on Ontario works, Ontario Disability Support Program, living in subsidized housing, receiving ACSD for disabled child, or income is under the City of London Income threshold based on family size
- The dog/cat must be licensed in the City of London and the applicant must provide the current Dog Licence or Cat Identification form.
- The cat/dog must be healthy and over 4 months of age and not more than 6 years of age for dog and 8 years of age for cat. Cats/ dogs must be over 2lbs in weight.
- There is no expectation on the veterinarian’s part to do any additional services. This is a Spay/neuter incentive program only. All other procedures, surgeries, or care related to your pet must go through you regular veterinarian.
- Our veterinarian has the right to refuse surgery if he/she feels there is a health risk.
- There will be absolutely no rebooks or rescheduling within two weeks of spay/neuter surgery as it will be deemed a cancellation. Applicants who cancel or no-show will forfeit this incentive until next calendar year or 6 months whichever is greater.
- Payment will be made at time of drop-off (starting January 2019).
- Fee Schedule 2020
Call Center (Booking Your Appointment) Hours of Operation:
Phone Number: 519 661-2489 ext. 7368 (for spay/neuter services)
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
London Animal Shelter Services- Spay/Neuter Clinic Location
London Animal Shelter Services at 1021 Wonderland Rd. South London (near Southdale Rd.)
Spay/Neuter Clinic Hours:
Monday - Friday (by appointment only)
Drop Off: 10:00 a.m.
Pick Up: 3:15 – 3:30 p.m.
Please ensure that you arrive on time for your appointment (consider increasing travel time to accommodate for weather and traffic) as late appointments will not be honored.