Kiwanis Seniors' Community Centre and Hamilton Road Seniors' Centre & Community Centre are places to participate in a leisure activity, meet new friends, join in regular special events and have fun! We host a fun, welcoming and supportive environment that allows everyone to try new classes or learn new activities.
2017 Membership Fees:
For one centre: $50.65 per year
For both centres: $64.36per year
For satellite locations: $11.00 per year
Membership Entitles You To:
- Take part in various programs and activities
- Receive a discount on Spectrum programs and activities being run at the centres
- Meet a lot of new friends
- Access to the computer lab (Kiwanis)
- Discover a new hobby or interest
- Stay connected to your community through regular activities and volunteer work
How Do I Become a Member?
- You may purchase your membership at either of the Centres (satellite memberships are purchased at the individual satellite locations by cash or cheque only), or you may call Customer Service at 519-661-5575 to purchase with a valid credit card.
- When you inquire about a membership, our staff would be happy to provide you with a guided tour of the facility and a membership package.
Subsidy & Accessibility
The City of London would like to encourage all Londoners to participate in its many leisure and recreation programs. For those unable to meet the full costs of recreation programs, financial assistance may be available. This is based on family income and documentation of income is required. Assistance may cover up to 100% of the program costs.
Call 519-661-5575 to speak to our customer service staff for more information on how to apply.
The City of London provides a Fee Subsidy Program to London residents who are in financial need. Fee subsidy enhances access to recreation opportunities including programs and services, which also includes memberships to the Seniors Centres and satellites.
Be our guest! We invite anyone that may be interested in purchasing a membership to try a number of our programs and services for 3 visits for FREE! See the front desk at either Center for further details and to receive your Guest Pass card. With your card you will receive a program information sheet that will outline which programs and activities you will have access to as our guest.