The City of London will be reconstructing a portion of Wellington Street in 2019 to improve the quality and reliability of your water, sewer, and road infrastructure. The information below outlines the project and some optional programs available to upgrade your private services.
Scope of Project
- Replacement of the existing watermain with larger diameter pipe and replacement of water services to property line.
- Replacement of sanitary sewers.
- Replacement of storm sewers and catch basins to improve road drainage and stormwater collection.
- Replacement of building storm and\or sanitary private drain connections (PDC) where requested (additional information regarding this program will be forthcoming).
- Implementation of low impact development stormwater management controls (LIDS) in the form of a 3rd pipe storm sewer system.
- Road reconstruction including new curb & gutter, asphalt, and sidewalk replacement.
- “Complete Streets” streetscape improvements where required.
Notice of Project - August 2, 2018
Project Construction Information
Pre-Construction Notice - November 16, 2018 (4 pages)
Construction Notice - April 12, 2019 (4 pages)
Project Update Meeting Display Panels
Project Update Meeting held December 6th, 2018