The City of London will be reconstructing the Devonshire Avenue area to improve the quality and reliability of your water, sewer, and road infrastructure. This is a multi-phase project with Phase 1 Devonshire Avenue (Edward Street to Cathcart Street), Devonshire Place and Cathcart Street in 2019 and Phase 2 Devonshire Avenue (Cathcart Street to Wortley Street) and Murray Street planned for 2019 construction. The information below outlines the project and some optional programs available to upgrade your private services.
Scope of Project
- Watermain and water services;
- Sanitary sewers and private drain connections (where requested);
- Storm sewers and private drain connections (where requested);
- Road reconstruction including new curbs, gutter and sidewalk;
- Convert the road access from Dunkirk Place to Wortley Road to a pedestrian only access.
Home Owner Correspondence
Notice of Project - Phase 1 & 2
Notice of Project - August 30, 2018
Project Construction Information - Phase 1
Project Update Meeting - Display Boards
Project Update Meeting - Handout