Are You A Young Driver?
In the city of London drivers between 16 and 25 years of age are highly represented in the number of collisions causing series injuries and death each year.
Do Your Part
Remember that driving is not an isolated activity in which we are only required to watch out for ourselves. Instead, driving is a social activity in which every roadway user shares the same level of responsibilities to each other.
“With great power comes great responsibility” - Voltaire
- Just drive. Multi-tasking while driving is dangerous. Texting is particularly dangerous.
- Remember that your phone it is not the only potential source of distraction while driving (i.e. your friends).
- Plan your trip in accordance with the expected traffic conditions.
- Plan ahead. Make any necessary arrangements before starting to driving.
- Don’t drive at night until you have enough experience.
- Slow down.
- Be a responsible driver—do not drink and drive.