Do Your Part
Red light running often is the result of speeding or aggressive driving, and as such, it can be prevented.
Did You Know?
That almost 280 collisions per year occurring in the city of London can be related to red light running?
Do not be aggressive
- Be cool. Do not lose your calm while driving.
- Just be late. Plan your trip in accordance with the expected traffic conditions.
- Keep at or below the speed limit. It will then be much easier to stop for an amber signal.
Obey the rules of the road
- Make a full stop on red lights
- Always stop at a yellow light unless you are unable to do it safely.
Red Light Camera Intersections
The following are the planned Red Light Camera intersections. The first intersection should be operational by the beginning of May.
- Commissioners Road E at Wellington Road
- Dundas Street at Clarke Road
- Exeter Road at Wharncliffe Road S
- Huron Street at Highbury Avenue N
- Oxford Street W at Wonderland Road N
- Oxford Street E at Adelaide Street N
- Queens Avenue at Adelaide Street N
- Queens Avenue at Talbot Street
- Springbank Drive at Wonderland Road S
- Windermere Road at Richmond Street