The severity of pedestrian collisions increases significantly with vehicle speed. In order raise awareness of the need for drivers to reduce their speed while driving in residential neighbourhoods, the City of London now runs a "Respect the Limit" lawn sign campaign.
The "Respect the Limit" lawn sign campaign creates a way for London residents to take action to remind drivers to slow down in residential areas by placing a sign on their front lawn. London residents may pick up a "Respect the Limit" lawn sign for free, while supplies last.
Back by popular demand, "Respect the Limit" lawn signs have been re-stocked and will be available for pickup at the locations listed below as of Monday, June 3, 2019.
Important: Quantities are limited there will be a maximum of 3 signs per resident.
- City Hall Lobby
- Bostwick Community Centre
- Byron Community Centre
- Springbank Gardens Community Centre
- Kinsmen Arena
- South London Community Centre
- Carling Heights Optimist Community Centre
- Boyle Community Centre
- North London Optimist Community Centre
- Stronach Arena and Community Centre
- Hamilton Road Seniors Community Centre
- Kiwanis Seniors Community Centre
- Nichols Arena
- Silverwoods Arena
- Argyle Arena
- Carling Arena
- Farquaharson Arena
- Wonderland Aquatic Centre
- Lambeth Community Centre
- Stoney Creek Community Centre