Are You Driving Aggressive or Distracted?
In the city of London driving behaviour that can be called aggressive or distracted driving such as: following too close, failing to yield, disobeying traffic signal and speeding are one of the primary causes of collisions.
Do Your Part
Almost 200 severe collisions a year could be prevented or made less severe if drivers can be convinced to pay better attention to the driving task.
Do not be distracted
- Just drive. Multi-tasking while driving is dangerous.
- Remember that your phone it is not the only potential source of distraction while driving.
- Plan ahead. Make any necessary arrangements before start driving.
Do not be aggressive
- Be cool. Do not lose your calm while driving.
- Be wise. Do not retaliate or compete with other drivers.
- Be polite. Forgive other driver’s mistakes and do not take them personally.
- Be alert. Keep a sharp eye for “aggressive” drivers.
- Just be late. Plan your trip in accordance with expected traffic conditions.