What is the City of London Sponsorship and Advertising Program?
The City is interested in developing marketing partnerships with corporations that want to offer value to their employees and/or customers and create a strong balance between business objectives and corporate responsibility. Funds generated through the program may be used to maintain and/or improve programs and services and enhance the experience the audience participating in City programs. Participating companies will receive a variety of marketing and promotional opportunities as well as year-round recognition for their contribution to improving the lives of citizens in London.
Why Should You Become Involved?
Research clearly demonstrates that Canadians look more favourably upon companies that support activities they see as worthwhile. London's Sponsorship and Advertising Program allows you to connect with your employees, customers or other city residents in an authentic and meaningful way through your recognized support of public facilities, programs, services, community initiatives, and events.
High-level benefits include:
- Increase corporate visibility in the community;
- Reach your customers or citizens in unique environments when they are receptive to messages;
- Create a point of differentiation in the London marketplace;
- Demonstrate your commitment to your employees by contributing to the community where they live and play;
- Demonstrate your corporate values and commitment to making life better in London.
What Marketing Opportunities are Available?
The City touches the lives of more people every day than any other organization in London through its facilities, programs, and services. Partnership opportunities include:
Naming Rights such as the Canada Games Aquatic Centre, South London Community Pool, Storybook Gardens, and North London and City-Wide Sports Fields
Program Sponsorships such as Free Public Swims and Skates, Aqua fitness, Adult Fitness Drop-In, Outdoor Summer Aquatic Programs, Sports Programs, Older Adult Drop-In programs, Outdoor Skating Rinks and the sponsorship of equipment and supplies
Special Events such as Lighting Ceremonies and Light Program and New Year's Eve Celebrations
Interior/Exterior Advertising including facility and arena digital signage and golf course advertising
The City offers a wide range of customized, marketing-oriented benefits for each of its sponsored activities. Potential benefits include:
- Advertising and articles in City publications and online communications
- Onsite signage and displays
- Opportunities for product displays, sampling and demonstrations
- Unique distribution networks
- Opportunities for direct messaging to sponsored program participants
- Complementary use of facilities for community, corporate or employee initiatives
- Customized activation to help you leverage your investment
The City has the ability to customize marketing partnerships to suit the business objectives of each corporate partner. Tell us what's important to you and we'll customize a program that responds to your unique needs and budget.
In addition to the benefits you will receive through the sponsorship program, you'll also be recognized at a city-wide level for your investment in London. Value-added benefits include:
- Visibility and corporate profile on the City's sponsorship and Advertising Partnership web pages
- Profile as a City partner in News Releases and/or at Media Events
- Recognition in Annual Report to Council
- Framed Certificate
- Recognition in print collateral produced for the overall program
For more information contact Chris Kubinski (see contact us at top of page).