If applying based on income…
Bring completed PYW application form or fill out on site. Please note, if individuals are presenting information on behalf of another family member who is 18 or older, it must be accompanied with a signed letter from the individual consenting to the release of this information on his/her behalf.
1. Identification for each family member in the household (ex. birth certificate, Canadian Citizenship, permanent resident card or Refugee documents, Canadian Passport, valid Ontario driver’s license, etc)
2. Proofs of income for the household (ex. Canada Revenue Agency notice of assessment from the current year for each adult in the household, showing line #236 (net income), Canada Child Tax Benefit summary stating family’s Adjusted Annual Income
- If you cannot provide the information as listed above, please provide the following: two consecutive and current pay/income stubs for each adult with earnings as well as 60 days of bank statements
- If you are unable to provide proof of income documents, you may submit a signed letter from a representative of a social agency or religious institution that lists all family members, verifies your total family income, and includes your address. This includes letters from shelters or services for homeless. All letters must be printed on agency letterhead.
3. Proof of Residency in London (ex. rent receipts that show address and name of applicant, lease or mortgage agreement, property tax bill, current utility bill, valid Ontario Driver’s License)
Individuals receiving Ontario Works (OW) or on the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) are automatically eligible to receiving funding but are still required to apply and provide the following supporting documentation…
1. OW/ODSP cheque stub and drug card
2. Identification for anyone listed on the drug card that is over 18 years old
3. Proof of address
**ODSP Recipients: children covered under these benefits have recently been removed from the drug/dental card. In order to be eligible for PYW Funding, you must either provide:
• A letter from your case worker indicating the children covered under the benefits or
• Both a Healthy Smiles Card & OHIP card for any applicable children dependents