The Park Advertising process is intended to streamline bookings for organizations looking to have signage placed in designated city parks. This program is only available to Charitable Organizations, Not for Profit Organizations and Community Groups.
- Signage to be in place for a maximum of two weeks at a time per location (includes set-up/take-down).
- Signs are not to be erected sooner than six weeks prior to the starting date of the special event being advertised.
- Only one site per quadrant of the city will be considered at any time for the same signage (maximum signs allowable in any two week period would be 4).
- Only the locations listed on the online form will be considered for booking (no exceptions).
Timelines for Booking Requests
- Charitable Organizations, Not for Profit Organizations and Community Groups running events on City of London Property: Can request bookings up to 12 months in Advance.
- Charitable Organizations, Not for Profit Organizations and Community Groups running events NOT on City of London Property: Can request bookings up to 6 months in advance.
- Organizations looking to advertise commercial activities may be considered on a case by case basis.
- We can only authorize signs in Parks, not on any road allowances.
- The standard fee for park signage is $35/ location (due immediately upon booking).
- There is NO Charge for the first location for advertised events taking place on City of London Property, with any additional locations being assessed the standard fee.
- For events not occurring on City of London property, the standard fee is $35/ location starting with the first sign.
- Cancelled contracts will not be eligible for a refund.
- The City of London reserves the right to deny any signage requests.
- Complete the Advertising in City Parks Request Form.
- Once the form has been completed and sent, you will be contacted by city staff within 2 business days to confirm availability of requested space as well as associated costs.
- Once finalized, your organization will be required to make payment (due at time of booking) and sign and return the completed contract.
Questions? Contact Parks and Recreation Customer Service at 519-661-5575 or email@example.com.
The City reserves the right to limit the number of locations and total bookings for any group based on demand and in the spirit of providing equal access to all groups looking to participate in the park advertising program.