The health and safety of our members, guests and staff continue to be our number one priority during the current pandemic.
Physical distancing measures will still be required on all City-owned golf courses. The City has put forward several COVID-19 Policies & Procedures at our golf courses. These include the following actions:
Golf check-in procedures:
- Members and guests not to arrive more than 20 minutes prior to their designated tee time. A “greeter” will inform you when it’s time to pay/check-in and make your way to the 1st tee.
- Payment to be made over the phone by using manually inputted credit card numbers (where possible). If paying by debit is a must, tills will be operational with a maximum of “2” people in the pro shop at one time.
- Tee time intervals will be every 12 minutes.
- Maximum of one tee time per group - CANNOT book multiple groups (no league, group, or tournament bookings).
- Golfers must leave the property immediately following their round.
- People who arrive without a tee time must remain in their cars until there is a group to join.
- Singles must call to book in with a group – (519) 661-4450
- Clubhouse washrooms will be open with a “1 person” maximum at a time
- Men’s and Ladies’ locker rooms will remain closed.
- Sanitizing station placed at all washrooms to be used upon entry and exit.
- Halfway house washrooms to follow same protocols as Clubhouse washrooms.
- No more than one person to ride/use a power cart unless from the same home address.
- Power carts will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Power/Pull carts will be sanitized after every use.
- Power cart keys to be sprayed/sanitized after every use.
Items to remain closed and/or out of use:
- Putting & chipping greens
- Clubhouses and lounges
- Food and beverage services
- Club storage
- Beverage Cart
- Warm-up hitting cage/net
- On-course bunker rakes
- Players must NOT touch the flagstick.
- The golf hole/cup will be filled with a “pool noodle” so the golf ball remains at the top of the cup.
- A Marshal will be on the golf course ensuring safe practices are being followed.
- Please keep your distance (2m) while on the playing grounds.