This is a FREE drop-in program. Participate in games, sports, arts, crafts, and great special events. All activities are supervised by play leaders. No supervision is provided during lunch hours. Locations and times are subject to change based upon availability. Please check often for updates.
Ages: 6 to 12 years old
- Staff to participant supervision ratio is 1:12
- Playleaders certified in Standard First Aid and HIGH FIVE Principles of Healthy Child Development
- Attendance is monitored. Children are not allowed to leave the program during the program without written permission.
- Nut-free. Please do not send nuts, peanut butter or foods that contain nut by-products to the program.
- Locations include a variety of community sites, including schools and parks throughout the city.
- Our sites are tentative and subject to change. Please continue to check our online listing throughout the spring and early summer to monitor changes.
- Activities also run indoors at most sites.
Forms: A Participant Information Form is given the first day attended and must be filled out in full on the first day before leaving your child. Parents/guardians may also download the form here and bring it on their child's first day.
Special Events and Trips: Outings include visits to local points of interest such as:
- Swimming pools
- Movie theatres
- East Park
- City-wide Timpany Soccer Tournament
- District Days
Safety procedures are strictly adhered to and parental permission is required for all excursions. Some trips may include a small cost. Please return trip permission forms as soon as possible. Most trips have a limited number of spots and are first-come, first served.
All locations will run as half day sites for ALL AGES (6-12), either morning or afternoon depending on location. There will not be a Summer Playground Program offered at that location during the other half of the day.
Thank you for a great Summer!
Our Summer locations for 2020 will be posted in June