Join other interested Londoners and make a difference on your local City street! The City of London encourages neighbours, businesses and community groups to come together and help to enhance the cleanliness and beauty of our streets. By adopting an approved street of your choice, you can:
- Clean up your street a minimum of four times per year, but can be more often
- Participate in watering street trees and identifying locations for new tree plantings
- Report hazards or other issues on your street
- Plant flowers and beautify boulevards, with approval
- Clear storm drains of leaves and debris
If you would like to Adopt-a-Street or to learn more, please contact the Community Projects Coordinator.