Need a Place to Park?
The City of London manages approximately 20% of available parking downtown with 20 Municipal Parking Lots available to the public.
- All City run lots are identified with a green “P” symbol
- All off-street Municipal lots are unattended and are on a first come first serve basis
- Monthly parking permits are based on availability in selected Municipal lots. For availability or more information please call 519-661-4537
- When parking in a Municipal lot you are required to display your permit at all times. If you do not have a permit you are required to purchase a receipt from one of the pay and display mastermeters located in the lot and display the receipt on your dashboard, not doing so will be subject to a parking infraction
- Do you have a faulty meter, call 519-661-4537 with the meter number to report the problem
- Always have change available prior to parking in order to avoid an infraction, payment is expected immediately upon arrival.
- What you pay for parking depends on your destination and the walking distance from your parked vehicle.
- It is a good idea to have an alternative lot in mind in case your first choice is full when you arrive.
The City of London is pleased to be able to provide free parking, within the hours of operation, at select on-street meters in the Downtown core, in the Richmond Row shopping district, and in the Old East Village shopping neighbourhood from December 1 to 31. Parking cannot exceed the time limit posted in each zone. Holiday Map