The City of London is pleased to be able to provide free parking, within the hours of operation, at select on-street meters in the Downtown core, in the Richmond Row shopping district, and in the Old East Village shopping neighbourhood from December 1 to 31. Parking cannot exceed the time limit posted in each zone. Holiday Map
Need a Place to Park?
The City of London manages approximately 20% of available parking downtown with 20 Municipal Parking Lots available to the public.
- All City run lots are identified with a green “P” symbol
- All off-street Municipal lots are unattended and are on a first come first serve basis
- Monthly parking permits are based on availability in selected Municipal lots. For availability or more information please call 519-661-4537
- When parking in a Municipal lot you are required to display your permit at all times. If you do not have a permit you are required to purchase a receipt from one of the pay and display mastermeters located in the lot and display the receipt on your dashboard, not doing so will be subject to a parking infraction
- Do you have a faulty meter, call 519-661-4537 with the meter number to report the problem
- Always have change available prior to parking in order to avoid an infraction, payment is expected immediately upon arrival.
- What you pay for parking depends on your destination and the walking distance from your parked vehicle.
- It is a good idea to have an alternative lot in mind in case your first choice is full when you arrive.