If you receive a ticket, you have two options:
- Pay the ticket amount
- Make an appointment to dispute it within 15 days of receiving the ticket
To dispute a ticket you have three options:
- Make a screening appointment online by completing “Request a Screening” form by e-mailing/submitting online form to email@example.com
- If you do not receive an e-mail from the City of London within 3 business days of submitting this form, please call: 519-661-4537.
- In person, complete a Request for Screening form and deposit the completed document in the drop box at 824 Dundas St London with supporting documentation, if required.
- Call to make an appointment 519-661-4537
Note: Certain parking violations may be able to be reviewed administratively without an in-person appointment required. Please ensure all documentation is included with your submission.
- Arrive on time for your scheduled screening and confirm your registered on the screening document
- If your name is not on the screening document, please phone 519-661-4537
- Once the dispute is initiated, the issue is reviewed by the screening officer.
- If the dispute is not resolved with the screening officer, you may request a Notice of Intention to Appear in Court.
Request for Screening or Trial Forms
If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle, please have the registered owner fill out the Third Party Consent Form and submit to the Parking Office along with your Request for Screening
- Request for Screening:
- Request for Trial:
- You must phone 519-661-4537 for more information to obtain the Notice of Intention to Appear and submit in person.