What is CityGreen?
Our CityGreen program identifies initiatives designed to help Londoners make ‘greener choices’. CityGreen encompasses several departments and divisions within the Corporation and includes such broad topics as sustainability and climate change.
- Energy and water conservation
- Watershed and waterway stewardship
- Cycling, walking and other active transportation choices
- Neighbourhood pilot projects such as Active & Green Communities and Strengthening Neighbourhoods
- Adopt a Street, Adopt a Boulevard and related stewardship initiatives
- Basement flooding, wastewater and stormwater stewardship programs
- And many other environmentally-focused initiatives.
What is the CityGreen Newsletter?
CityGreen newsletter (formerly titled “Enviroworks”) provides helpful tips and reminders of the initiatives, projects and programs available to Londoners to assist them with their environmental pursuits. It is delivered inside your London Hydro bill or available online. Check out our latest edition!
Where to find CityGreen!
- Check out our hands-on, CityGreen displays at major events, such as the Lifestyle Home Show, Go Wild – Grow Wild, and Seedy Saturday.
- Investigate our CityGreen display trailer during summer festivals in Victoria Park,
- Read our CityGreen newsletter printed every 2 months and available with the London Hydro bills as a bill insert or online as a portable data file.
Your Ideas Matter
We encourage you to send us your ideas on other topics you would like to see in CityGreen by emailing suggestions to: email@example.com
If you would like CityGreen display material at your event, contact us by email or by phone at # 519-661-2489 ext 8413.