The official website of the City of London300 Dufferin Avenue519-661-CITY (2489)3-1-1 (within London)
Image of Canada Goose nesting in a planter in Downtown London.


The following fact sheets have been provided by the Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (OSPCA) , Upper Thames River Conservation Authority, Ministry of Natural Resources, Middlesex London Health Unit and Canadian Wildlife Federation, The Humane Society of the United States, and the Backyard Habitat Program and may assist you with your human-wildlife issue.

Humane Urban Wildlife Policy

Living with Wildlife

Tips for Living with Specific Wildlife

How to Help Injured, Sick or Orphaned Wildlife

Feeding of Wildlife

Wildlife experts agree that feeding wildlife causes problems for the animals and the City of London discourages the feeding of wildlife for many reasons.

If your questions have not been answered, please contact the following numbers:


Organization  Telephone Number For further details on
City of London - City Planning 519 661-4980 ...deer, coyotes and larger wildlife moving through park areas and ESAs.
London Animal Care Centre 519 685-1330 ...sick or injured wildlife within the City of London.

London Humane Society

519 451-0500 or
519 451-0630 ext. 225
...reporting suspected cruelty to animals.
Salthaven Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Centre 519 264-2440 organization dedicated to helping sick, injured, orphaned and otherwise displaced wildlife.
Upper Thames River Conservation Authority 519 451-2800 ...deer, coyotes and larger wildlife moving through ESAs.
City of London - Enforcement 519 661-4660 ...reporting excessive wildlife feeding



Last modified: