Dillon Consulting Limited was retained by the City of London to complete the Class Environmental Assessment (EA) and Preliminary Design for widening Sarnia Road (Hyde Park Road to Wonderland Road North). Based on the findings of the study, the City is proposing the following improvements:
• Widen Sarnia Road to four lanes, with the four-laning of Sarnia Road from
Oakcrossing Gate to Hyde Park Road being completed in the future as required.
• New structure at the Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) crossing.
• Realignment of Sarnia Road at the CPR crossing.
• Traffic signals at Aldersbrook Road.
• New noise barriers on the north side of Sarnia Road, from Aldersbrook Road west to the
• Modification to existing entrances.
Environmental Study Report (ESR)