Although water levels in areas of the city remain high, there are some roads that have just reopened. These include:
- Two southbound lanes of Wonderland Road, between Springbank Drive and Riverside Drive
- An eastbound and westbound lane of Riverside Drive, between Woodward and Wharncliffe Road, however curb lanes will remain closed due to water.
- Hamilton Road between Commissioners Road and Clarke Road
The following roads remain closed:
- Windermere Rd. between Doon Drive and Adelaide Street, North
- Empress Avenue between Argyle Street and Blackfriars Street
- Walnut Street, Cavendish Crescent and Wyatt Street
- Dingman Road between Old Victoria Street and Highbury Road
- Westminster Road east of Wonderland Road
Residents should continue to travel with caution and keep in mind that flooding may continue to affect travel in parts of the city over the next few days. All road closure information can be found at apps.london.ca/RightOfWay/. As temperatures drop over the next 24 hours, road conditions may also become slippery as water on the roadways may turn to ice.
Should basement flooding occur, please visit: Tips to Minimize Flood Damage. The City will continue to monitor the situation and assess the impact of the high water levels, as well as any lingering impacts on infrastructure.