Construction Administration Division
- Contract Administration of right-of-way construction projects ranging from sidewalk reconstructions to major corridor improvement projects
- These projects are typically supervised on a full time basis to monitor safety, quality, and quantity control
- Annual programs to rehabilitate roads, water and wastewater
- Projects will be managed to minimize social impacts to the community
- Oversee projects to ensure functional objectives are met and projects are constructed within Council approved budget
The Construction Administration Division provides a coordinated and consistent approach to the delivery of the City's capital works projects as well as complete services for the
Annual Road Reconstruction Program, Right of Way Administration, and support to our operational groups. This division delivers quality programs on schedule and on budget while enhancing safety, communications, and customer satisfaction for the citizens of London.
The Construction Administration Division is within the Engineering and Environmental Services Division.