- Recycling items are collected curbside on a six work-day
cycle. For example, if your recycling is collected this week on
Monday, next week your collection will be on Tuesday. If there is a statutory holiday, collection day will move forward one additional day for each statutory holiday.
- There is no recycling collection on statutory holidays.
- Recycling must be placed at curbside by 7:00 a.m., but no earlier than 6:00 p.m. the night before.
- Blue boxes, blue or clear bags must not weigh more than 18 kilograms (40 pounds).
- For your reference, a list of items that belong in the blue box
are featured on page 3 of your Waste Reduction & Conservation
here to view (PDF).
- Learn more about the
Elimination of Plastic Bags as an Approved Recycling Container