The proposed modifications to the Map Schedules of the Official Plan reflect several initiatives that have been introduced subsequent to the last Official Plan Review in 2001, including:
- a variety of policy and mapping modifications that have been identified over the last five years;
- policies to evaluate and identify Significant Woodlands, prepared at the request of the Ontario Municipal Board;
- revisions that implement the requirements of the 2005 Provincial Policy Statement;
- updated information from MNR on Provincially Significant Wetlands and former petroleum well locations; and
- changes that implement the new regulatory framework of the Conservation Authorities Act.
A summary of the proposed environmental mapping modifications is provided in the following PDF file. Comments on the proposed changes should be provided to the Planning Division (c/o of Terry Grawey) by August 3, 2007.
The proposed Official Plan Environmental policy and mapping modifications are being introduced at this time for public review and feedback after which they will be received, if necessary, and presented to a future public participation meeting at Planning Committee.
Take me there ...
Use the buttons below to access then index page for each of the proposed Official Plan map schedules. Click on the grid number for the general location desired. Through the navigations tools of Adobe Acrobat, scroll to the specific location within the selected grid map.
If you require Adobe Acrobat installed, click on the icon provided below.
Note: In any situation where the official printed publications of the City of London differ from the text or maps presented on this website, the official print publications take precedence.