In partnership with Health Force Ontario Marketing and Recruitment
Agency, the City of London invites you to
to learn of opportunities in the City that offer:
- Work life balance: flexible hours, after hours on-call optional
- Great earning potential - large population - low overhead
- Wide spectrum of practice models - including blended models and
fee for service
- Terrific turn-key opportunities in modern clinics - administrative
and clinical support
- Electronic medical records in modern clinics with linkage to the
hospitals - online billing systems
- Mentoring and supervision is available to new family doctors
- Specialty back-up and world-class teaching hospitals
- Opportunity for hospital work, urgent care, research or teaching,
- Tax relief through incorporation per Provincial legislation
In partnership with the
Development Corporation we invite you to
learn about London and
why it is a great place to live, work and play.
- Abundant spousal employment opportunities in a prosperous economy
- Reasonably priced executive housing with many options
- Highly rated public and private English and French schools and daycare centres
- Vast array of churches, synagogues, mosques and temples
- Travelling to and from London is quick and simple with:
- an international airport that has over 200 scheduled flights
- a VIA Rail passenger station in the heart of downtown
- easy access to Highways 401, 402 and 403 part of the "NAFTA
For more information about London opportunities, please contact Brian
Tibbet, South West Regional Advisor,
HealthForceOntario Marketing and Recruitment Agency, Recruitment and
Retention Programs or call 519-280-1424. If you are a new Physician we want to help with
your transition to
HealthForceOntario is the health human resources strategy of the
Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and its
Marketing and Recruitment Agency is the operating arm, implementing and
managing a range of recruitment and retention programs.
For 10 reasons why London is a great place to live and work, please
visit the award winning site:
Good Move London.
A City for ...
Innovation and innovators
There is no surprise why London has a growing foothold on the knowledge-based
economy: a highly educated workforce; excellent universities, colleges,
hospitals and research institutions; a renowned business community.
Boundless business opportunities reside in virtually every corner of this
Corporate giants have selected London as their community of choice in establishing
major operations. And London is just as appealing to growing mid-sized companies
and entrepreneurial start-ups.
Artists and art enthusiasts
From the historic Grand Theatre to innovative local theatre companies, London
offers an array of live productions season after season. Proudly displayed
at Museum London and other galleries and museums across the city is the
work of local, national and international visual artists.
London is alive with music too. Orchestra London, Fanshawe Chorus London
and the world-famous Amabile Choirs are just a few our great musical pleasures.
Budweiser Gardens is home to Memorial Cup Champion London
Knights and host to sports competitions, Broadway shows, rock concerts and
top entertainment acts from around the world.
Nature and nature lovers
Take your pick. Kayaking on the Thames River, practicing your swan dive
at the Olympic sized aquatic centre, golfing on beautifully landscaped courses,
skating in Victoria Park. Winter, spring, summer and fall there's always
something to do in London.
With more than 60 km of trails connected to London's 200 parks and green
space, this city is designed for active living.
Within minutes outside city boundaries, you are surrounded by the rich,
gentle countryside of southwestern Ontario. And gorgeous, white sand beaches
are just an hour away.
Learn more about the many pluses the "Forest City" offers as a place
to live and work by visiting
Good Move London.
The City's website also provide access to information
that's pertinent to your needs whether it's the operation of the local school
system or annual festival events. You'll find reference information such
as links to professional associations on our