The City of London has three indoor pools to keep you "in the swim" year round.
Each pool offers recreational swimming, aquafit classes, length
swimming, swimming lessons and rental opportunities.
This page provides some general information about our pools. If you would like specific times and programs, simply click on the pool name listed to the right.
Program Cancellations and Special Schedules
Changes or cancellation of programs
or recreational swim times will be posted on bulletin boards in change
rooms and throughout the facility.
General Recreational Swim Information
We have an updated
admission policy that has been in effect since March 2005:
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied in the
water by a parent or guardian who is responsible for their direct supervision. There is a maximum of 2 children for each parent/guardian. The parent/guardian must be at least 12 years of age.
- Children aged 8 - 10 who are strong swimmers must be able to demonstrate comfort in the water and the ability to pass the Aquatic Services Unit Swim Test. This test consists of a 25 metre swim completed comfortably by the swimmer without putting their feet on the bottom.
- Children aged 8 - 10 who are non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
in the water who is at least 12 years of age and is responsible for their direct supervision.
"Direct supervision" is defined as being able to render immediate assistance.
Accessibility is important to us.
We have features at our facilities to help customers access our
pools more easily. As facilities are updated, we will continue to make
our facilities more accessible.
- Canada Games Aquatic Centre has fully accessible change rooms with
special needs change rooms. Stairs allow access to the shallow
area of the pool while a chair lift can be moved to access any area of
- Carling Heights Optimist Centre Pool has fully accessible change
rooms including family change rooms. Stairs allow access to the
shallow area of the pool while a chair lift is available at the four
foot depth area. A change table to accommodate all sizes is also
- South London Community Pool has fully accessible change rooms
including family change rooms. The large pool has a ramp into the
pool and a water wheelchair is available. The small pool has steps
into the pool.
Get wet and make a splash on your birthday. Parties are most Saturdays
in the early or late afternoon at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre and
South London Community Pool. Enjoy a 45 minute swim, pizza, cake and juice. The cost is $12.47
per child (minimum of 8 children) plus tax.
Call 519-661-5575 to book today!