The Government and External Relations (GER) Department works collaboratively across City service areas, agencies and City Council to build strong relationships with government partners and key stakeholders. GER provides a wide variety of value added services to support Council directions and to advance City of London strategic interests.
Some of the supports and resources the Government and External Relations Department provides include:
- Federal and Provincial outreach/announcement coordination
- Delegation management
- City of London Consultations and Submissions
- Budget, Speech From the Throne, and Economic Statements analysis
- Stakeholder relations coordination/communication
- Regional association coordination (FCM, AMO, OGRA, etc)