Business Liaison serves as the point of contact for industries, developers, investors, and their representatives to help navigate through City of London processes and regulations.
Business Liaison is experienced in all aspects of the municipal approval process as well as business related services both at City Hall and through local agencies.
This group acts as a single point of contact, helping to answer your questions and put you in touch with the right people; both inside and outside the corporation.
Business Liaison works closely with the following groups:
- Mayor and City Council;
- Civic Departments, Local Boards and Commissions;
- London Economic Development Corporation, London Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Centre, TechAlliance;
- Service London Business;
- Business Improvement Areas (BIAs);
- London Development Institute, London Home Builders' Association, and;
- Education and Health Care Sector
These are the types of questions we can answer or assist you with...
- How do I get to 'yes'?
- How do I resolve process roadblocks and avoid "red-tape"?
- Who can help me understand the approval process?
- Who will facilitate issue resolution?
- Who can connect me to local business service providers?
- Who do I contact to act as a single point of contact for my project?
- Questions about moving your business to the City of London?
All of these questions lead to one answer - contact the Business Liaison Division!