The Riverbend South Secondary Plan process was initiated in January 2008 as a hybrid of an area plan / plan of subdivision process.
For Riverbend South, a community visioning workshop was held for the public on February 12, 2008. A second public open house/meeting was held on July 23, 2008 at which time three preliminary concept plans were presented and discussed. The third public open house/meeting was held on May 28, 2009 to present the "preferred concept plan" and the fourth open house was held April 24, 2014 to present a "revised (preferred) land use concept."
The terms of reference, preferred land use plan, accompanying reports and detailed background studies are available by following the individual links below. If you are interested, you may download the entire 1100 page Riverbend South compilation as a PDF.
Riverbend South Secondary Plan
- Riverbend South (Council Adopted) Terms of Reference - July 30, 2013
- Secondary Plan (Submitted August, 2014)
Secondary Plan Application
- Final Proposal Report (Submitted August, 2014)
- Appendices and Studies which accompany and elaborate on the submitted Final Proposal Report (one large PDF) (Note: Once you have downloaded the package of appendices, clicking on the individual titles in the PDF will take you to the beginning of the Appendix you wish to view/read.
- Revised Submissions and Response to Commenting Agencies (243 pages) Feb. 2015
Staff Report to the Planning and Environment Committee
Council Resolution regarding Riverbend South (March 31, 2015)
If you require further information or would like to comment on the Area/Subdivision Plan, please contact Larry Mottram of the City of London, Development Services at 519 661-2489 ext 4866.