The Meadowlily Area Study is a City-initiated area study that will provide a comprehensive assessment of the opportunities and constraints for planning and development within this area. The area study will ultimately guide the conservation of natural and built/cultural heritage, the provision of services and will provide a vision and land use designations for future development.
The study area is bounded by Highbury Avenue to the west, the City-Wide Sports Park to the east, the Thames River to the north and Commissioners Road to the south.
Description of Study - an information bulletin describing this general purpose of the study, an overview of the secondary plan and environmental assessment process and how, you as a citizen, can become involved with the study.
Reports and Background Studies
- O-7614 - Meadowlily Secondary Plan Status Report ( July 23, 2012)
- Information Report to Built and Natural Environment Committee (April 20, 2011)
- Land Use Options - Power Point Presentation
- Servicing Options - Power Point Presentation
Draft Background Studies (February 2011)
- Staff Report to Built and Natural Environment Committee - Status Information Report (February 14, 2011)
- Alternative Land Use Options
- Opportunities and Constraints Summary
- Draft Principles
- Draft Natural Heritage Study
- Draft Archaeological and Built Heritage
- Draft Sanitary and Water
- Draft SWM
- Draft Transportation
Other Background Material
- Final Terms of Reference - May 11, 2009