How to Renew a Residential Rental Unit Licence
1. Renewal Form(s) will be mailed to the address(es) provided on the initial application.
2. Attach/Include Required documentation:
- Application form(s) completed for each rental property
Note: If an agent is acting on your behalf, include an Owner’s Authorization form.
Payment of Fees
The fee for renewing an RRUL is $55.00
Submit A Complete Package
Ensure payment and renewal documents are submitted together. Incomplete packages will not be processed. You are required to mail or drop off all required documents:
City of London Licensing Office
P.O. Box 5035
300 Dufferin Avenue, London ON
In-person during regular business hours:
We accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, cheque, money order or debit.
300 Dufferin Avenue, 7th Floor
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Important to Remember:
- Inspections are not conducted for renewal applications.
- The renewed Residential Rental Unit Licence will be mailed to you upon approval.
- This Licence is valid for one year from the date of approval.
- Post the Licence inside the rental unit(s) near the front entrance.