Property Inquiry/Register a Complaint
If you know of a rental property in your neighbourhood you may use the Property Inquiry System or call 519-930-3510 to find out if the rental is licensed.
If the rental property is not licensed, to enter a complaint you may call 519-661-4660 or email the details to the dedicated enforcement email address.
How to Find A Rented Residential Unit
Below is step by step Instruction on how to search a property from the City Map (Original CityMap)
- Select the address button in the Menu
- Enter the address including the street suffix (ie: Pl, Ave, St w, St e, Cres)
- Select 500m in the bar across the top of the map
- In the Menu column there is a scroll bar to the right hand side
- Pull the scroll bar down until you see the heading "Rental Properties"
- Select Rental Properties
- Scroll back to the address box and select "Find It"