Western Municipal Services Office
- Section 14 of the Ontario Planning and Development Act, 1994
- Any conflict between a development plan made under that act and a zoning by-law that affects the proposed building or structure.
- Subsection 133 (4) of the Municipal Act, 2001
- Section 34 of the Planning Act
- Section 41 of the Planning Act
- Approval by the council of the municipality or the municipal board of plans and drawings.
- Section 42 of the Planning Act
- The payment of money or making arrangements satisfactory to the council of a municipality for the payment of money, where the payment is required under subsection 42 (6) of that act.
Ministry of Natural Resources
- Section 2, O. Reg. 453/96 of the Public Lands Act
- No construction on crown lands unless work permit issued under Act.