Didn't find what you were looking for?
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Search tips
- Use the fewest words possible and avoid 'helper' words such as 'where,' 'how' or 'why.'
- Use words that are most likely to appear on the web page you're looking for. Try to think of the term that the City of London would most likely use to describe your topic of interest.
- Choose descriptive words to narrow down your topic. The term 'dog' could refer to dog adoption, dog licensing or dog off-leash parks, so try to be specific about what you’re looking for.
2. Refine your search
- If you’re looking specifically for a document (i.e. PDF, video, Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint file) news item, calendar item, Council policy or Council achieve, you can refine your search by clicking the drop down menu on the right side of the search bar to filter search results.
3. Check the list of City online services
4. Browse site content A-Z list
5. Review the content Site Map